Experienced Sign Maker
We are looking for an experienced sign maker. Must have at least 3 years experience making various types of signage, ideally a good all rounder with various skills.
We are about 20 staff and offer a young, fun, vibrant workplace. Goodwin & Goodwin are an award winning sign and design company based in North London. We work with some fantastic clients like the Nike, Google, Spotify, GQ, MTV, Coca-Cola, Amazon, You Tube, John Lewis.
Essential skills and experience:
Time Management and Organisation skills, be able to multi-task
Able to take the lead on large on projects
Self motivated and confident able to work on your own initiative
High attention to detail
Committed to meeting deadlines and targets and be punctual
Good communication skills
Hours: Full Time - Mon-Fri, 8.30-5.30pm
Start date: ASAP
You will be working from our workshop in Wood Green, North London
Salary depending on your experience
Please send your CV and include some pictures of your sign projects to email@example.comApplicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our exciting company dedicated to making amazing things with type. Goodwin & Goodwin are an award winning sign and design company based in North London. We make our own range of amazing type based home ware, lights and signs. We work with some fantastic clients like the Nike, GQ, MTV, Coca-Cola, H&M, Google.
The ideal candidate will be confident, articulate and organised with a keen interest in design. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing team in a fast growing company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Be able to read and understand architect drawings, specifications and related documents.
- Must have previous experience ideally in sign making or a similar manufacturing role (min 2 years)
- Have excellent technical knowledge
- Have a keen interest in design and sign making
- Good computer skills, numeracy skills with knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Calculate costs for labour and materials for large and small bespoke projects
- Process quotes in a timely manner
- Negotiating prices with suppliers
- Liaise with the workshop manager and the sign making team
- Speak with clients on the telephone and in person in our sign showroom
- Convert enquiries to sales orders
Hours: Full Time - Mon-Fri.
Location: Wood Green, North London
Salary: Top Salary + Bonuses
Apply with a cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.